Triune Solutions designs Web-based database applications that allow your customers to shop and order online, browse and search catalogues, perform research, retrieve personalized information and much more. Triune Solutions specializes in developing custom database-driven web applications that can be interfaced into other systems throughout an organization.
Database-driven Website deployment offers the finesse to separate content from presentation. First storing the desired information in a database or accessing existing databases reduces development costs. The Web pages are generated automatically using the defined templates and data from the database. This approach is much more efficient than creating every individual Web page and link 'by hand'.
- Many modern web applications require complex data storage and data processing, which is extremely difficult or impossible without using some sort of a database. In order to optimize the efficiency of your operation, you will need a database solution tailored to your specific needs. Within a reasonable time frame and for a very competitive price, our programmers will create a database that will fulfill your requirements and will improve your results.
- A Database is an organized collection of related information. Databases are used for storing of data, organizing the data into the most appropriate format such as reports, graphs, charts, producing summaries that give an up-to-date status of information.
- Properly designed database can enable a company with a greater development and work process automation and increase business efficiency.
- In database design and development process we use the latest software that gives an opportunity to design extremely efficient and reliable database that meets both your professional and practical business needs and therefore serves the intended purpose.
The database design and development process includes:
- Comprehensive and detailed research of the business needs
- Conceptualization of a design specifications
- Database prototype design
- Database prototype testing
- Database programming
- Database testing/validation
- Database launch
- Client support
Database integration technology enhances Web interactivity. For example, an automated search agent can search your database periodically for information of interest to your customers, and it can email the results. Your database-integrated site can automatically alert customers about new product releases or price changes, or forward Web-generated leads to sales representatives and distributors instantly.
Some areas of our expertise are:
- User Profile Management
- Inventory Management
- Order Processing and Billing System
- Online Catalogs
- Message Boards or Forums
- Search Engines
- E-commerce Inventory
- Mailing List Sign-ups
- Employee Databases
- Online Appointments/Scheduling